Any business can alter its work environment to inspire more physical activity. Learn what motivates employees, and then create a work environment that makes it easier for employees to move more:
- Blend fitness interests with fresh paint in the stairwell to create a StairWELL campaign.
- Install bike racks at work to make bicycle commuting more convenient.
- Create safe and attractive paths for joggers and walkers.
- Provide onsite showers and locker rooms.
- Create an on-site wellness center.
Find something that fits your budget and entices employees to take a step toward fitness.
Success Stories from Across Oregon
Springfield School District: A partnership with Parks and Recreation provides Springfield School District employees with top-notch recreation for a minimal investment.