- Wellness Councils of America: “Personal Health Assessment Checklist”
- CDC Health Risk Appraisals
- Privacy and Ethical Concerns Associated with Sharing Health Information
- Breathe Well, Live Well: An Asthma Program for Adults
- Asthma: A Business Case for Employers and Health Purchasers
- An Office Building Occupant’s Guide to Indoor Air Quality
- Building Air Quality: A Guide for Building Owners and Facility Managers
- Low odor cleaning products
- OSHA Guide to Mold in the Workplace
- Signs of a heart attack
- Increase employee awareness of signs and symptoms of heart attack and need to call 911.
- American Red Cross CPR Overview and Training Registration
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support Training Resources
- Hallstrom, A. and J. Ornato. “Public-Access-Defibrillation and Survival after Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest.” New England Journal of Medicine 351.7(2004, August 12): 637-646.
- Brice JH, Griswell JK, Delbridge TR, Key CB. Stroke: from recognition by the public to management by emergency medical services. Prehospital Emergency Care 2002;6(1):99-106.
Heart Attack/Stroke Sample Posters
- US Postal Service Poster
- Mississippi State Department of Health Poster
- National Institutes of Health Poster
Install a Defibrillator
Diabetes in the Workplace
- Making a Difference: the Business Community Takes on Diabetes. National Diabetes Education Program, 1999
- http://www.diabetesatwork.org/ is a collaborative effort of the National Diabetes Education Program (NDEP), National Business Group on Health, National Business Coalition on Health, and America’s Health Insurance Plans.