Even with a robust wellness program, some employees will have ongoing health conditions, like diabetes, arthritis, or high blood pressure. Help employees identify and manage chronic disease to avoid costly medical interventions, and improve employee health and quality of life:
- Get a snapshot of overall employee health and risks with a health appraisal.
- Support employee health screenings to find problems when they are most treatable.
- Create a safe and healthy workplace.
- Connect employees to support for health issues.
- Establish policies and benefits that help employees identify and manage chronic conditions.
Any business can empower employees to take charge of their health. Take a step.