Create a healthy worksite
Health care costs continue to soar in Oregon, driven largely by ongoing conditions, like heart disease, diabetes, arthritis and cancer. By building a culture of wellness, employers can prevent costly disease, boost employee health and productivity, and improve the bottom line.
Employers of all sizes and types can use resources on this site to:
- Assess your support for the health of employees, from smokers who want to quit to nursing moms.
- Forge wellness strategies that will work for you.
- Find easy, fun, and affordable ways to make your workplace healthy.
- Put wellness ideals, policies, and practices into writing.
- New! Watch and learn from others’ success stories
Wellness works. Take a step
How healthy is your worksite?
Find out with this Healthy Worksite Assessment Tool.
Take the assessment
Build a culture of health
Use this step-by-step guide to make a measurable difference in employee wellness.
Let’s get going
Make wellness stick
Adapt model policies and benefits to meet your needs and for lasting change.
Write it down
Learn from others
Find inspiration from Oregon employers who make employee wellness a priority
See success stories
Please join the movement, and click here to add this button and link to your site.